Brief information about our Community Support Workers (CSW’s)
1. Initial Screening, appropriate government documentation and interview
2. Onboarding and peer to peer training
3. FT & PT Case loads available
4. Education level: GED all the way up to Masters
5. Experience not necessary
6. We work with Kids & adults
Our therapists are responsible for client assessments, evaluations, screenings, and ongoing treatment.
Our team of clinical managers are responsible for the administrative supervision and leadership as it pertains the needs of specialized populations in mental health field that require interventions to remain stable in the community.